Re: request_firmware()

I want to use a PCI WLAN card that need a firmeware. This WLAN card is
based on the Ralink RT2561s chipset.
I'm planing to have the firmware hard coded, yes. As an static array,
I think. Now I got it as an .bin file, but turn it into a C array will
not be a problem.
You can download the opensource driver (for linux) & firmeware binary
from Ralink web site or rt2x00.serialmonkey.com and my project will
not go to the market, so I don't think licensing will be a problem.

         Antoine