Re: RÃf. : Re: [ECOS] Problem with TCP/IP stack

Note: this reply belongs on the eCos discussion list, not me personally.

Lopy wrote:
Hi,

We have experimented this kind of problem, but only with MultiCast, or with big packets, but I don't think that is the same problem than you ask for.

A/ If the DHCP server don't give the opt 3 (GATEWAY), it's not possible to send MultiCast packets. But there is no problem for sending unicast packet.

As the original message did not mention multicast, I doubt this is relevant.

B/ We have another problem (bypassed but not fixed), who is than big packets ( who need to be fragmented ) are not send. But we think that is a driver problem, so if you don't have the same microprocessor perhaps you don't have the same problem.

We work with MPC8270 on a own designed board.

Can you elaborate on your problems? Are you using the FCC driver code which is in the public eCos repository?

-----ecos-discuss-owner@ecos.sourceware.org a Ãcrit : -----

    Pour : Antoine Zen-Ruffinen <antoine.zen@gmail.com>