Re: Ethernet socket

> In addition, it's hardly the fault of eCos or the folks on this
> list that have spent untold hours supporting YOU [Antoine], that you
> waited until three scant days before your thesis was due to even ask
> about such capabilities.

Yes, your are right. I'm not very experienced and maybe I should not
make such consideration. I was I little bit stressed and upset this
morning.

Thanks you again for your time, Gary, Andrew. My work is done (because
of time limit, not competition) here with eCos, and regarding backward
I had great support from you and eCos well made, I must say (despite
it has nothing for raw Ethernet).

Antoine