Fwd: Re: RE: eCos configtool doesn't work on cygwin

Hi,

now that I installed the full cygwin, the configtool.exe works fine.
I downloaded the full snapshot of the ecos cvs (ecos-trunk-full.tar.bz2) and when invoking configtool.exe I have to give the repository tree directory, but there are many errors:
The tree is C:\cygwin\ecos

The Error:
"This version does not have any valid version subdirectories"

What could be the problem?

2nd Question: I tried to follow the instructions on http://www.mlbassoc.com/examples building an simple "hello"-appl with commandline tool ecosconfig.exe, but I do not know what the name of my target could be in this line:

% ecosconfig new viper net //viper=target

I have a freescale mpc5516 target.

Thank You

-------- Original-Nachricht --------