Re: Updating ecos using CVS

On Fri, Feb 15, 2008 at 12:15:38PM +0530, Dileep Kumar wrote:
> Hi,
> I have downloaded eCos source code -ecos-2.0b1, but it is not a updated one.
> Could you please tell me how to get latest code from CVS ?
> I tried to get updated source code by doing some steps specified in
> the "Anonymous CVS page" in ecos.sourceware.org
> website.( Setting CVSROOT then export CVSROOT issuing  cvs checkout ecos-2.0b1)

I think ecos-2.0b1 is on a branch. That might we what is causing you
problems.

Do you have local changes in your tree? If not, rm -fr and grab a new
copy. If you do have local changes, you need to tell CVS you want to
update from the trunk. I _think_ cvs up -Ad will do what you need, but
i suggest reading the manual and making a backup of your working copy!

  Andrew