Re: Configuration question

On Feb 19, 2008 3:15 PM, Andrew Lunn <andrew@lunn.ch> wrote:
> > Thanks for the tip, I hadn't thought of defining the RAM and FLASH
> > size options in my HAL and then using those in the LDI files...
> > So if I get it right, I can define a RAM and FLASH size option in my
> > board specific HAL and then use those options in the LDI file?
>
> Yes, that should work. You just need to get the right header file
> included.
>
>           Andrew

Thanks for the help. It took me some figuring out how to do it. I
added two configuration options to my platform
(CYGHWR_AT91_SAM7SE_RAM_SIZE and CYGHWR_AT91_SAM7SE_FLASH_SIZE) and
use them in the LDI file now.
I've created specific LDI and header files for the at91sam7se
variants, however they're located in
hal\arm\at91\at91sam7s\current\include\pkgconf since everything is
based on the at91sam7s platform.

Tom