Microwindows on eCos

Hi,
I'm a student in a french engineering school and I'm trying to make microwindows work under eCos.
I'm doing these steps :

ecosconfig new pc
ecosconfig template net
ecosconfig add mw

After that I add the vga option with the configtool.
After that I compile a program but i got a black screen when i run it (on a PC).

Do you know why?
I've seen that there are some demos programs like ntetris in the configtool but I don't know how to run them (once I've checked them on the configtool).

And at least do you know if it is possible to write directly in the video memory to print a simple pixel for example.

I hope you can help me.
Best regards.
Antoine AMIRAULT