Thread aware JTAG debugger for eCosPro

I am trying to obtain a thread aware JTAG debugger for use with an
AT91R40008 ARM processor running eCosPro.

I have located two possibilities. One is an ARM Multi-ICE JTAG Debugger
which seems to support thread aware debugging when used with GDB and the
GNU GPL multi-ice-gdb-server software. The other is the Lauterbach JTAG
Debugger for ARM7. Both options seem to support thread aware debugging
for eCos 2.0. Does anyone have direct experience of using either of
these debugger options with eCosPro.

Regards,
John Macdonald