Re: AT91SAM7X256--flash can not Initialise?

> Not true, unless this has broken in recent times.  I added the ability
> for either of these (certainly the FIS directory) to span multiple blocks
> when I did the MOAB which uses NAND FLASH with small (256 byte) blocks.

[Humm, goes and looks at the code]

                cdl_option CYGNUM_REDBOOT_FIS_DIRECTORY_ENTRY_SIZE {
                    display         "Size of FIS directory entry"
                    flavor              data
                    default_value   256
                    description "
                      The FIS directory is limited to one single flash
                      sector. If your flash has tiny sectors, you may wish
                      to reduce this value in order to get more slots in
                      the FIS directory."
                }

There is similar such wording in a few places. This is what made me
think you can only have one flash block.

However the code does seem to support multiple books. It would be nice
to clean up the CDL descriptions.

I guess the posters problem is his FIS and CFG blocks overlap?

  Andrew