Re: Remote access to ECOS web server from internet

On Sat, Mar 15, 2008 at 05:47:23PM +0200, Alperen Coskun wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for your suggestions.
> I checked the packages. Request came to my device and my device sends ARP to modem but after that time,
> no packets go out of my device.

Does the modem reply to the ARP?

Please show us the actual log of packets from tcpdump.

However, it is very likely to be a configuration problem of your
Modem. As you say, it works locally, so it seems unlikely it is an
eCos problem. You can easily test this. Setup apache, or IIS and see
if that works O.K. with the modem.

   Andrew