Re: Re: Why can't tests be built for pc target?

> I'll check that out.  I guess I'll have to add a hard drive to
> the target.

Might be worth checking the grub documentation. It might be able to
load from the floppy.

> In the meantime, I can't even get a simple "hello world" app
> (which is smaller than 640K) to generate any output.  The
> RedBoot floppy image generated with basically the same
> configuration works fine, but hello world doesn't. :/

RedBoot will use all available consoles, ie com1, com2, and the screen
if you have it enabled. diag_printf will just the use the first. So it
could be you are looking at the wrong serial port.

Play with CYGNUM_HAL_VIRTUAL_VECTOR_CONSOLE_CHANNEL_DEFAULT and
CYGNUM_HAL_VIRTUAL_VECTOR_DEBUG_CHANNEL.

      Andrew