Re: the freebsd stack influence the program"hello world"?

>>    Now I'm using the lwip, but there are still some problems:
>    I replaced the freebsd stack with lwip stack (joined the "lwip"
> package together with the packages "Common ethernet support." and
> "Networking." ), but I get messages like that:

The correct way to do this should be:

ecosconfig new at91sam7xek lwip_eth

However, the resulting tree then fails to build. There was a fix to
realloc a while ago which changed a memcpy to a memmove and how there
are undefined symbols. I need to look at this and work out why.

    Andrew