ColdFire 5282 Port

I'm working on a port to the Coldfire 5282 processor and the M5282EVB development board. I've taken the existing 5272 code from CVS and modified it, and have been successful in getting RedBoot up and running on the board.

Before I go too much further, I'd like to ask whether anyone else has done or is doing a port to this variant and/or platform. I saw some posts on the ecos-patches list for adding 5282 support, but it didn't make its way into CVS. I know that eCosPro has a port, but the price (while very reasonable compared to other RTOS prices) puts it out of my reach as a hobbyist/student. So my goal is to take what's publicly available and create a working 5282 port to contribute back. Eventually I would like to add CAN, SPI, and I2C support.

Is there anyone who is interested in contributing to or collaborating on this port?

Jon