Re: jffs2_1 test case error

Jürgen Lambrecht wrote:

Chris Zimman wrote:

Just for what it's worth -- unless you are using the new eCosCentric V2
flash drivers, make sure you have interrupts disabled during JFFS2

The manual states it is only necessary to disable interrupts during flash accesses if your code also resides in flash (ROM image) (http://ecos.sourceware.org/docs-latest/ref/ecos-flash-library.html).

Jürgen

JFFS2 accesses take so long that I cannot allow to disable interrupts

access. eCosCentric did a lot of work on JFFS2 to make it stable under
eCos. I have no idea how well the stock JFFS2 code works.

Would it be a good idea to use the flash_v2 branch?
I don't know if all eCosCentric code is already commited there?
Kind regards,
Jürgen

--Chris