答复: Re: [ECOS] A question about function readdir and stat

Thanks very much for your answer.
We can't use the first method, though it is a very good idea. The reason
is that our application is DPF(Digital Photo Frame), a directory structure
fixed is almost impossible. Users copy and delete photo(jpeg/bmp and so
on) files to a DPF device by their own, so actually we can't control what
the users do and the directory structure is not controllable at all.