Re: User libraries

On Wednesday 16 April 2008, Steven Clugston wrote:
> [...]

Once you have the eCos library building more software against it is actually
not really different from regular builds.

In case you don't want to write the makefile manually, you can let CMake
(http://www.cmake.org) do this for you .

Starting with version 2.6.0 it also supports cross compiling:
http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_Cross_Compiling
Here you can find information how to use it for eCos:
http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CmakeEcos

Also starting with version 2.6.0 it can also generate projects for Eclipse
with CDT 4.
http://www.cmake.org/files/v2.6/

Alex