Re: Anybody know if GoAhead is still alive?

Grant, All -

Good question. I submitted registration material and a patch tarball a few months ago and never received any reply. Since they didn't seem to be passing any of the fixes along to the free-user community, I didn't know whether to expect anything in reply.

Did you try to ask that support contractor they identifed for web server problems?

Maybe this will stimulate me to pass my tarball along to the 'prolix' Wiki.

- John Mills