RE: get interrupt stack

Thanks for your quick reply.

I try to implement a simple mecanism of signal on arm7 (I've done it with the synthetic target before -playing
with EBP and ESP - and it works well). I agree that an interrupt is anonymous but when a context switch happens
 (clock interrupt). But where the informations of the current are stored in order to it gets back and continues its execution?
There is "obviously" a place in the thread stack or in an other structure to retrieve this information.

Best regards, jjp