Re: init_all_network_interfaces() problem?

On 2008-07-01, Yong Chen Tan <oricon776@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, I am trying to run GoAhead WebServer using eCos with
> AT91RM9200 Development Board. When I tried to run the
> WebServer in Redboot, everything was working well.

I have a hard time believing that.  GoAhead requires BSD TCP/IP
stack semantics (included select and fdset).  RedBoot provides
none of that.

> My WebServer is just some simple .html webpages.  However, I
> meet with some problems when running the GoAhead WebServer
> when I start to incoperate some of my codes into the existing
> WebServer source code. For example, I just change the source
> code to be run by thread instead of running by the main().

Did you remember to create and start the thread that was
running the web server.  You should enable debug/trace output
in the web server.  Then you might be able to tell what's
wrong.

> The compiling was ok, just that when I tried to load the
> webpages, it always gives me timeout.  So I am actually
> thinking could it be the make file problem or its the GoAhead
> WebServer that might be the problem

It's neither the makefile nor GoAhead that's the problem.  It's
your code that's the problem.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! I had a lease on an
                                  at               OEDIPUS COMPLEX back in