Re: Network debuggers & diag_printf

Thank you Andrey for your mail.. I could disable some but not all of the debuggers. Now I have the following information that is coming out from the serial port (COM1):

BOOTP[eth0] op: REPLY
     htype: Ethernet
      hlen: 6
      hops: 0
       xid: 0x0
      secs: 0
     flags: 0x0
     hw_addr: 00:1b:eb:74:00:dd
   client IP: 192.0.2.235
       my IP: 192.0.2.235
   server IP: 192.0.110.232
  gateway IP: 192.0.110.232
      subnet mask: 255.255.0.0
     IP broadcast: 192.0.255.255
          gateway: 192.0.110.232

These lines are printed using diag_printf () in module bootp_support.c, function show_bootp(). Instead of commenting the code I would like to know if there is a way to disable the diag_printf () function, at least for the code related to the network settings.

Any idea?

Regards
Eduardo

Andrey Baboshin escribiÃ:
Hi,

You can try to disable CYGPKG_NET_FREEBSD_LOGGING (for freebsd tcp/ip
stack).
Just say cdl_option CYGPKG_NET_FREEBSD_LOGGING {
user_value 0
};
in your *.ecm file.
For full information make a look of freebsd_net.cdl file.