Re: flash-support on AT91SAM7

> It seems that this second part is missing in my configuration. I find the
> stuff in my repository at the place you said, but my configuration tool
> does not provide access to these files ([graphical] eCOS configuration
> Tool 2.0, May 9 2003 09:51:10) - at least I could nowhere find it. Do you
> recommend using an other config-tool? Is this graphical tool not quite up
> to the job?

I never use it because im a command line junkie. Most of the power
users of eCos are Unix hackers who tend to make use of Linux and the
command line tool ecosconfig. It is also much easier to tell newbies
what to do using ecosconfig than telling them to click here, select
that, and hit the other cross box etc.

People do however successfully make use of the GUI tool.

      Andrew