Re: unable to locate Tcl header file tcl.h

Andrew Lunn wrote:
You have parts of the checkout missing.

Try cvs up -Ad

True, that made my (fresh!) checkout grow from 88MB to 229MB... Now I may have to go find out what -A ("Reset any sticky tags/date/kopts") really means.

(Note to any Git user, if reading: I did import the cvs into Git using this command:

git cvsimport -v -r upstream -k -m -d :pserver:anoncvs@ecos.sourceware.org:/cvs/ecos ecos

except without the "-p -A", which endet up importing even less than "cvs co" without the subsequent "cvs up -Ad" gave (74MB instead of 88MB, the whole packages/net/ directory was missing, as well as the two files packages/templates/net/{ChangeLog,current.ect}. Now I've added -p -A to the command but that just gave tons of warnings and no new files:

git cvsimport -v -r upstream -k -m -p -A -d :pserver:anoncvs@ecos.sourceware.org:/cvs/ecos ecos

So either I'd possibly have to reimport everything from scratch (takes a long time and may not be that friendly to the hosters), or dunno. If there's a Git mirror of the cvs repository anywhere, please tell me.)

Now I got a number of missing header includes, I'll send a patch in a followup mail.

Thanks,
Christian.