About FAT16/32 FileSystem in eCos

Hello everyone,

We are looking forward to port eCos into Renesas H8S CPU target.
We are not certain about FileSystem(FAT16/32) supported by eCos.

We found next information on eCosPro Reference Manual sites.
Are these writings also applied to free-eCos CVS version(I mean,not eCosPro)?
Does Free-eCos CVS version support these?

-About FAT16 and FAT32 Support,
"The FAT filesystem supports FAT12, FAT16 and FAT32 disk formats and Long Filename Support is available as a configuration option."
http://www.ecoscentric.com/ecospro/doc.cgi/html/ecospro-ref/fatfs-intro.html

-About Removable Media Support,
Chapter 9. Removable Media Support
"At present, only the JUNGO USB mass storage device contains the necessary support."
http://www.ecoscentric.com/ecospro/doc.cgi/html/ecospro-ref/fatfs-removable.html

I am sorry we do not know JUNGO USB mass storage device.
For example,using eCos,is it possible to copy files to USB removable memory (is it called thumb memory) ?

Please help me.

Masahiro Ariga