RE: eCos Configuration Tool experimental build for Vista

The default install folder for ActiceTcl (8.4) is C:\Tcl (likely more
accurately <SystemDrive>:\Tcl. The DLL is named tcl84.dll and is located
under the C:\Tcl\bin folder.

Alternatively, I notice that they also set a TCLHOME environment
variable, which points to the root of the install. Or, in the Registry,
there is an HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ActiveTclScript key, which may be scanned
for the install location.

Thanks,
Tyler