Re: GNU toolchains for eCos 3.0

Hello

I think Sergei is not alone.

Standardized tool-chain is important contribution to eCos' stability. It
will also facilitate bug hunting by making test cases reproducible.

I would mention that information on library versions (vxWidgets, Tcl/Tk)
used for eCos 3.0 configuration tools is also important.

At the end if it is not decided yet, I would suggest to get some fresh
GCC release (4.2... or newer).

Best regards
Ilija