Re: Why does searching www.ecoscentric.com return a bunch of youtube links?

On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 22:06:05 +0200, Grant Edwards <grante@visi.com> wrote:

Has anybody else noticed that when you search
www.ecoscentric.com, you allways get are a bunch of youtube
links unrelated to eCos?

Does that make sense to anybody else?

It's indeed strange. I have never seen youtube-links, but here is my story: I am using Opera 9.52 on debian. Wenn I launch a search on http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss I get a fraud warning which reads as follows:

The page you are trying to open has been reported as fraudulent. It will likely attempt to trick you into sharing personal or financial information. Opera Software strongly discourages visiting this page.

I ignored the warning and ( of course) nothing happened, not even an attempt to trick me out, but what's gooing on here?
Robert