Re: AT91SAM7S platform, io_plf.h

Now I understand the SAM7X thing.

I noticed that there are the ADC and other defines are already in
var_io.h, so I don't have to type them.

It seems that the ADC is generic to AT91SAM devices (I checked SAM7S,
SAM7A3, SAM7L and SAM9260), they differ only in supported values for
trigger sources, channel number, etc.  I think I will write a driver
that can be used with the Generic ADC driver layer.