AT91 USB driver

Hi!

Have anybody tried the AT91 USB driver with other controllers than the
AT91SAM7S (I only tried with this)? I would like to use it for the
AT91SAM7SE, and after a quick compsrison between the USB registers of
the two chips, I noticed no major differences. The only thing was,
that the SAM7SE has more endpoints and the pullup is integrated, but
all the register and bit definitions are the same (except the bit
controlling the pullup and the registers of the extra endpoints).

Gábor