Re: Re: Cortex-M3 interrupt handling & context switching

Keith Ross schrieb:
Simon Kallweit wrote:
... I'm again faced with the proper implementation of interrupt handling and context switching. I'm still a bit puzzled, and would really appreciate some help, if anyone knows a bit of the Cortex-M3 architecture and the ecos kernel. I would like to use the Cortex's feature of saving/restoring some of the processors state automatically when entering/leaving exceptions (namely pc, lr, r12, r0-r3)....
Sorry Simon, I've had a look at the manual and your code. But I haven't written any code.

Ok.

I'll continue to plod though it but without JTAG I can't check any code. The people from ST could be well placed to do this bit (?) or maybe one of the people who put there hand up for the cortex port in the past.

I see. The current situtation is that I'm the only one activly working on the port. The people from ST are just starting to get up and running with ecos, and I guess it will be a few days until they can start contributing. As we need to progress with the port (my company) I'll try to do as much as I can to get it working, hoping to get some reviews and support from the community. I think that I start to get the big picture together, and can start implement and test bits and pieces and see where it goes. I'll try to keep the list updated with what I do and hope for some responses, I'm really glad for anything that comes back :)

Simon, your code outline sounds good. I'll look into this a little more.

Thanks for the comment.

Simon