Cortex interrupt priority

Hi

I just had some thoughts about the cortex port's interrupt priorities. The kernel will have to reserve the highest priority (0) for SVC exceptions, therefore preventing device drivers or application code to use it. I see too ways of achieving this, we can either change the assert in the interrupt set_level() function to check for a priority greater than 0, or we could transform the priority, so the user can use priorities starting from 0. What do you think makes more sense?

Simon