Re: ZY1000 JTAG debugger

On 2008-10-14, Chris Zimman <czimman@bloomberg.com> wrote:

> I just wanted to take a moment to let anyone who's interested
> know that I've been playing with the ZY1000 from Zylin and am
> quite impressed with it.

I love the relay feature!  In the past, I've always had to
kludge together something connected to a serial-port
modem-control line to allow gdb macros to have programmatic
control of target power.

The real clincher would be thread-aware debugging of eCos apps
(but it doesn't).  Since there's an SDK, that's probably
possible...

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! Is a tattoo real, like
                                  at               a curb or a battleship?