Out of MBUFS

Hi,
I searched the forum but did not find a good answer.

I'm using an ecosCentric port for maybe 2 years now. My TCP apps kept running out of sockets so recently I increased the sockets and open files (seems like it needed both to work) and the socket issue seems solved. However, when the system runs for a day or two it no longer responds to network packets. "Out of MBUFs" prints out the serial port and only a reboot fixes it. The BSD stack does not recover. Can someone point me at a fix I have overlooked/missed.

Thanks ...Laurie:{)