problem in cygwin & ecos installation!! need help

during my cygwin installation i had installed gcc,make,sharutils,tcltk,wget,binutils,bzip2,bash,gzip,flex and bison directly frm cygwin setup.
after that, i had installed toolchain for x86 and ARM. now what to do??
i used the command:
wget --passive-ftp ftp://ecos.sourceware.org/pub/ecos/ecos-install.tcl
and for invoking instalation--
                sh ecos-install.tcl
selected mirror sites and installed toolchains for the target hardware i require. what next i need to do????

while clicking on configtools.exe in /opt/ecos/ecos-2.0/tools/bin, it gives some "CYGPKG_DEVICES_WALLCLOCK_i386........is not present in the repository" at last.
what the hell is that? why my config tool is not running??

 when i tried to check version of gcc with this command "i386-elf-gcc --version", it gave error"command not found".
i dnt knw what to do.
is there any documentation related to this??
in anthony j massa, he used cd, bt i had downloaded via net,
so how to procede?any documents. i even cud not access to CVS repository!!
i need help of all of u!
plz help me!