Re: Cortex-M3 port

Hello Simon,

* Is there any interest in getting some community driven automatic testing infrastructure up and running? The current state is ok for doing single tests from time to time, but not to have an automated process. I'll further work with qmtest to automate our internal testing, but I wonder if there is interest to do this development in the community?

I'm currently working on a port of eCos to a ColdFire MCF5282 and started running first tests. Running tests from the configtool or manually does not provide me the comfort im used to when doing unit testing.

I have no experience with QMTest but having a framework which allows me to run a bunch of tests automatically on a target would be great. Especially when it allows to integrate tools for asserting hardware resets to the target.

Best regards,

Christian

-- Christian Meusel TU Dresden Fakultät für Informatik Professur Mikrorechner

Internet: www.mr.inf.tu-dresden.de
Telefon: +49 351 463-37902
Telefax: +49 351 463-38245