This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: RAM test
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- To: Edgar Grimberg <edgar dot grimberg at zylin dot com>
- Cc: ecos-discuss at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 21:37:01 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] RAM test
- References: <490F1CAF.email@example.com>
On Mon, Nov 03, 2008 at 04:45:51PM +0100, Edgar Grimberg wrote:
> Just to avoid reinventing the wheel, is there any memory test already
> written that I can use for my "almost stable" SDRAM? I need a bit more
> than writing a pattern and reading it back.
I don't know how portable it is, but take a look at
packages/hal/arm/ebsa285/current/tests/sdram0.c. The initial port to
this platform had some problems with its SDRAM configuration which
caused all sorts of trouble. This test program was written to every
the controller settings.
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss