Re: cross reference tool

On Tue, 04 Nov 2008 22:42:58 +0100, Andrew Lunn <andrew@lunn.ch> wrote:

On Tue, Nov 04, 2008 at 09:46:16PM +0100, Robert Brusa wrote:
Hi
I am working on a project where I use the constant M_TWOPI defined in
math.h. Despite an #import <math.h> statement at the beginning of my
source, gcc flags M_TWOPI as unknown. Strange enough, other stuff from
math e. g. trigonometric functions are there. I feel I have a mess with
all these imports. Is there a cross reference tool available that
analyzes a project and tells one which term is defined where and where it
is used. I should add that I am writing my eCOS-app using Eclipse
3.3.2/CDT 4.03. Thanks for help.

Compile the one file this is causing your problems with -E -dD and then look at the resulting output file.

Andrew

Thank you all for your valuable input. It really is helpful. Robert