Re: free GUI for ecos

Hi

As I read in your previous mail you only got 32k RAM on your board, and that's very limited! Can you be a bit more specific about "GUI capabilities". What do you need? Depending on how much time you got, and how much functionality you really need, it might make sense to wrap something up yourself. I have programmed multiple GUI libraries for different systems in the past, as there never was the "perfect match". I started a new GUI system about a year ago, primarily with small displays and touch interface in mind (think 320x240 up to 640x480). I don't have time to work on the system right now, but if you want I could open a project on sourceforge and commit what I already have.

Simon

abhishek srivastava wrote:
sir,
i need to port ecos onto ARM7TDMI-S processor along with some GUI capabilities, so that i could make my display on graphical LCD a bit more good, and using some buttons and text for describing abt the signal that needed to be displayed on LCD.
now can i have any free GUI for ecos?? or i have no other option but to purchase PEG+ or C/PEG GUI!!
plz help me. being a student, i dont have any funds to spare for GUI purchase.
if u know, could u tell me the pricing of C/PEG and PEG++ and what support i would get, if somehow i could manage to do so?
else what other options do i have.
thanks for your time
hope to get q quick response

Be the first one to try the new Messenger 9 Beta! Go to http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/win/