help me in porting!!

while we build for any target using configuration tool, it produces three file viz
file_install, file_built, file_mlt.

now which file contain the binary file that needed to be converted to hex for porting onto target, using flash utility??

can anyone plz plz spare some time to write the detailed procedure of porting ecos to LPC2148,plz mail me.......i really need tht.....
had none of you ever done this porting????.
i really could not found anywhere and is really trying hard to get tht.

      Be the first one to try the new Messenger 9 Beta! Go to http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/win/