Re: Is there a port available for lpc2378?

Hi,

at the moment the eCos CVS contains a variant HAL for LPC2xxx and LPC24xx parts. I've created the LPC24xx variant HAL because the LPC24xx parts differ significantly from the former LPC2xxx parts. For example those controllers have a different interrupt handling, different internal peripherals and also the internal clock part differs a lot.

If you do a port, then you would do a port for a certain platform that contains a certain LPC2xxx controller.

You should check, if the LPC2378 would fit to the LPC2xxx variant HAL or to the LPC24xx. As far as I remember the LPC24xx and LPC23xx parts are quite similar. Then you can do a platform port using the selected variant HAL.

Maybe we should think about renaming the LPC24xx HAL so that it covers all new LPC2xxx parts with the new design?

Regards, Uwe

Dipl. Inf. (FH) Uwe Kindler Software Engineering

--

cetoni GmbH
Am Wiesenring 6

Tel.: +49 (0) 36602 338 28