Re: Pointer to multilib configuration docs?

On 2009-01-05, Sergei Gavrikov <sg@belvok.com> wrote:
> Grant Edwards wrote:
>> Can somebody point me to docs on how mutlilib configuration
>> works?  I can't seem to come up with the right set of search
>> terms for google.
>
> It seems that would be: "t-arm-elf" +bigendian

Yup.  I've managed to come up with a version of t-arm-elf that
builds big-endian support without all of the extra
architectures added by the multilib patch on the eCos web site.
I can't tell if it's still building both hard and soft float
support or not, but getting rid of the 3 extra architectures
reduced the build time down to the point where I can get work
done.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! I know th'MAMBO!!
                                  at               I have a TWO-TONE CHEMISTRY