RE: Help on at91sam7se512

Hi, I added the ecos list to the CC so that everyone can
share. I actually used the at91sam7se256 target (or maybe it
was sam7s) to get things up and running. I just wrote a flash
driver to use the second flash bank.

One thing you might want to try if you're using the graphical
config tool is to clean things out between builds. It takes a
long time at first, but it can prevent problems that can take
up a lot more time. I found ecos builds differently depending
on the order in which you select the options.

Depending on which email of mine you read, it could be an
unrelated issue. I didn't have the right hardware on the
board for the pll, so I was getting all kinds of awesome
problems. (I'm strictly software, and this was my first
embedded project so don't laugh that hard.)

I can't be much more help than that with the info you gave,
since I didn't use redboot at all. If you can reply-all with
a little more detail on this problem, I'm sure someone can help.

Ecosconfig.