Repository copyrights updated

As promised, I have now (finally!) finished updating the copyrights on all
files. Please let me know about any problems or anomalies. I've looked over
lots of it, but can't guarantee to have found everything.

To the maintainers: the trunk is still temporarily frozen until Bart
completes his changes.

Some things of note:

1) your next 'cvs update' will take forever. There are 22MBytes of changes,
with essentially every file changed. It may well be faster to start with a
new checkout (i.e. 'cvs co' to a new direcotry) if you haven't any local
changes.

2) I have slightly clarified the licence text, e.g. the BSDLICENCE
previously said:
// Portions of this software may have been derived from OpenBSD or other
// sources, and are covered by the appropriate copyright disclaimers
// included herein.

and now says e.g.:
// -------------------------------------------
// This file is part of eCos, the Embedded Configurable Operating System.
//
// Portions of this software may have been derived from FreeBSD
// or other sources, and if so are covered by the appropriate copyright
// and license included herein.
//
// Portions created by the Free Software Foundation are
// Copyright (C) 2002, 2003 Free Software Foundation, Inc.

(note that the net stack mentioned has been worked out appropriately).

I have also improved formatting including line lengths in some cases. The
FSF address has changed too.

3) Distinct licence blocks are better marked with an appropriate
fooCOPYRIGHTBEGIN marker.

Maintainers and contributors: please ensure consistency with existing
formats. Do not make up your own. Anything between
COPYRIGHTBEGIN/COPYRIGHTEND markers is allowed to be replaced in future.
Just like they were now.

4) ChangeLogs are now GPL'd. The eCos exception made no sense.

5) I have updated the RedBoot version string to comply with section 2(c) of
the GPL.

6) I have _not_ done anything to make the copyright years more accurate.
This was a can of worms. The copyright years are the same as before (but
now FSF). In future all contributions must make sure that they contain
correct copyright years. Modifications to existing files must update the
copyright year with the current year. Contributors should make sure they do
this in any submitted patch.

Maintainers, please get into the habit of checking that whenever you check
in a file, you check whether the copyright year of all modified files
includes the current year.

7) There are a vast number of other licence related fixes in individual
files. I daren't count the number of special cases there have been, but
there's a lot.  Again in future, please be consistent with existing
formatting. There are no prizes for doing your own thing.

After the trunk is unfrozen, there will be a short time to commit anything
important, and then I will cut a branch for the eCos 3.0 release and then I
will create a first release candidate - there will probably/hopefully only
be one.

------["Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere"]------       Opinions==mine