Bootable floppy disk

Hi,

We build .ecc for x86 platform and selected the concole for the PC and followed the hello word example in the user guide . we could able to make the  bootable image and able to boot from floppy also but we are not able to see the print statement hello world.

please help how to resolve this problem.

Regards,
Naveen