Re: SPI support bug in STM32 port

Chris Holgate <chris@zynaptic.com> writes:

> Hi Igor,
>
> Good find.  Obviously I'd neglected to test SPI3 due to the pinout
> conflict with the debug port.  Using SPI3 relies on the user having
> previously disabled the debug port in CYGHWR_HAL_STM32_AFIO_MAPR and I
> was thinking it might be useful to add this information to the CDL
> description for SPI3.
>
> Do you have an FSF copyright assignment in place?  If not, I can
> generate a similar patch and submit it to the patches mailing list.

There's no need for a copyright assignment for such a trivial
change. This is really no different from Igor pointing out the missing
comma by other means.

As you can see, I've already made this change. If you want to add some
extra text to the description for the pin conflict, please feel free
to submit a patch.

--
Nick Garnett                                        eCos Kernel Architect
eCosCentric Limited    http://www.eCosCentric.com        The eCos experts