Testing eCos 3.0 beta 1 on STM3210E-EVAL board.

Hi folks,

I'm just about to grab the beta release to test on the STM3210E-EVAL
target.  My host OS is OpenSuse 11.0 (x86-64).  I plan to run all the
standard tests via remote serial GDB using the RAM memory layout and a
new Redboot build generated from the beta release code.

In addition to running the standard tests I plan to do the following
board specific tests:

1) Simple SPI loopback tests for SPI bus 2 and SPI bus 3.
2) M25Pxx SPI flash soak test using SPI bus 1.
3) Test external interrupts (single pin only) using a custom add-on
board which I happen to have.

In addition, I've been working on a USB driver which obviously wasn't
ready for this release.  Since the obvious thing to do is release it as
an add-on package when it is ready, I'm going to try and package up what
I've currently got to test the following:

4) The configtool package import flow.
5) The USB register map in the proposed release.
6) My ability to understand the instructions on how to create a new
package(!).

Chris.