From: Himanshu Patel
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2009 6:57 PM
To: 'eCos Discuss'
Subject: Problem with FAT32

Hi,

We are using FAT32 file system in our project.

We are facing strange problem. When we test the file system commands
(open, close, read, write) all works very correctly in single thread.
However when we invoke other thread, then file system commands do not
work and board gets reset.

We have allocated thread stack memory of  file system thread up to 10 KB
and for other thread is 4 KB.

We have tried to combine both the threads  in one thread and then also
the results are the same (board gets reset).

We have tried to find out problem by enabling asserts and tracing.
However we don't get any assert at the time of reset.

What could be the issue?

Regards,

Himanshu Patel