Re: STM dev board

Hi Graham,

I'm not sure about the .exe extension - by default, on Linux all the
test executables in the xxx_install/tests subtree don't have an
extension, so I'm guessing it may be a CygWin thing.

If you've built the 'all you can eat' version for the STM3210E eval
board, most of the resulting test binaries are too big to fit into the
supplied RAM, so you'd be better doing a 'default' or even a 'kernel'
build to start off with.

Also, if you've not already done so you should build and flash a RedBoot
image first then use a RAM based eCos build for development.  Once
you've started debugging using RedBoot/GDB you'll never want to go back
to JTAG again!

Finally, if it is of interest, I'm about to wrap up my eCos USB driver
for the STM32 so am looking for beta testers...

Chris.