This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: how to print timestamp in ecos
- From: John Dallaway <john at dallaway dot org dot uk>
- To: gaurang <gaurang dot tamakuwala at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: ecos-discuss at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2009 09:19:50 +0100
- Subject: [ECOS] Re: how to print timestamp in ecos
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> I want display and store time and date in flash.So how can
> display timestamp in ecos.
> Any time api for time stamp.
You will need an eCos wallclock driver for your hardware platform. You
will also need to ensure that the Wallclock I/O package
(CYGPKG_IO_WALLCLOCK) and the ISO C date and time package
(CYGPKG_LIBC_TIME) are part of your eCos configuration. You can then
call the time() function within the eCos C library to obtain calendar time.
I hope this helps
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss