This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: eCos on MPC8313
- From: RONETIX - Ilko Iliev <iliev at ronetix dot at>
- To: edgar dot grimberg at zylin dot com
- Cc: eCos Discussion <ecos-discuss at ecos dot sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 16:13:33 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] eCos on MPC8313
- References: <49ED9EFA.email@example.com> <49EDB43A.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Edgar Grimberg wrote:
Maybe we can make the cleaning if you just remove the specifics and send
us the rest - we will correct the makefiles and the scripts.
Hello,I wrote a port for MPC8313E revision 2.1 (and a revision 1.0, because
I had to :) .
Does somebody use MPC8313 with eCos?
If yes, could be possible to share the port?
The decision to make it public has not been made yet, also the code
needs some cleaning up of the client's specifics before it can be
posted and I'm not sure when I'll have the time to do it.
We measure the network performance with the iperf tool, but it will be
not easy to use it under eCos.
We want to test the network performance of this CPU with eCos.
If you have specific code to test, I can help you with that.
Could be possible just to make a simple FTP test on a Gigabit Ethernet
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss