Re: Building Redboot using specific CFLAGS

On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 11:54:46AM -0500, alfred steele wrote:
> Hi Sergie,
> Thanks!
> I am already importing a minimal conf file i.e e.c.m
> So If i import another ecm file with just aone cdl option after that
> as you said for. e,g with only CFLAGS in there, would it chnage just
> that CFLAG thing in the newly generated  ecos.ecc or overwrite the
> whole file?

You can do it consecutively, or put all in a single import (if your
imports does not conflict). Be sure, that you use `ecosconfig resolve'.
`ecos.ecc' is just a text file, you can use sed, awk, etc. and of course
ownself CDL rules to manage the CDL options. If `ecosconfig resolve' is
a silent, it will mean that you did not break things.

Sergei